Thursday, April 16, 2015

C4K: Summary for April

Group of kids
C4K #8: Jack R.

Jack is a student in Mrs. Lombard's 7th grade English class. The blog post I chose to comment on was titles Book Project. This post was about Jack's book report on the first 39 Clues Book. His summary was very impofromative with very minor gramtical errors.

My comment to Jack R:

Hey Jack!

I'm Johanna Logan, a student in EDM 310 at the Universtiy of South Alabama.
I have not read this books but your description makes it seem so interesting. I love books with good entertainment, it makes me want to keep reading. I'm impressed that you had very few gramtical errors.
Thank you for sharing, and keep up the good work!
If you get a chance visit my blog.
Johanna's Blog

- Johanna Logan



C4K #9: Paul


Paul is a student in Mr. Gardner's 5th grade class. Paul posted about why he felt that people were left handed. His assumption was that he felt that people were left handed because they used their left hand more than their right one. I suggested to Paul that he should do some research on why people are left handed to see if maybe his assumptions were right.

My comment to Paul:

Hi Paul,
I'm Johanna Logan and I'm a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama.
I think your reasoning for why people become left handed is very thoughful, maybe do some research on being left handed and see if your assumptions are right.
Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing!
If you get a chance visit my blog.
Johanna's Blog

- Johanna Logan


C4K # 10: Sean

Sean is a student in Ms. Thomas's class at John Hanson French Immersion School in Prince Georges, MD. The post that I commented on was about Sean sharing how he felt he could leave his mark on the world. He feels that helping others with their finicial struggles and donating money to the cause would help him leave a powerful impact on the world. I suggested to Sean that maybe one day he can set up a charity for these causes so that people all over the world can benefit from it.

My comment to Sean:

Hey Sean,
I'm Johanna Logan, a student studying Elementary Education at the University of South Alabama. I think it's wonderful that you think you can leave your mark on the world by helping others with their problems. Have you ever though of maybe one day setting up a charity for these causes? Also, I think its wonderful that you want to be professional basketball player, sports are so much fun!
Thank you for sharing, and kepp up the good work!
If you get a chance visit my blog.
Johanna's Blog

- Johanna Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment