Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog Post #5 Part Two: Summary of my PLN



My PLN
My Symbaloo
I remember writing the first part of this blog post being so confused on what the definition of a PLN even was. Now towards the end of the semester I am glad to say that not only do I know what a PLN is and how it is used, but I use it in my everyday life. I personally found Symbaloo to be most helpful in developing a PLN. It is now my homepage when I open Safari. It took a lot of hard work and dedication to create my PLN but I am proud to say it was worth it. I'm excited to use Symbaloo to help assist me in learning more about my content area. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also been a very good help and the approach to the social media that will bring something so good to your attitude. Also important of homepage and credentials can be seen there. summarize text online

    ReplyDelete