Sunday, March 15, 2015

C4T #2: Teacher Tom

C4T #2 - Post 1: Smart and Happy Kids

In the post Smart and Happy Kids Teacher Tom basically gives advice to parents on how to parent. He states that as a parent you need to be honest and caring. He also says to show them love when they need it but also discipline. Teacher Tom had a lot of great advice, I really enjoyed reading this blog.

My comment to Teacher Tom:

Hi Tom!

I'm Johanna Logan, a student a the University of South Alabama studying to become a Elementary teacher.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post. I loved when you said "If you don't know the answer, be brave enough to say, "I don't know." If you don't want to answer, say, "I need to think about that," because that's what you're going to be doing right up until you inevitably do answer."
Parents try so hard to be the "right" parent instead of just naturally being a parent. It's okay not to know everything.
Thank you for posting, I look forward to reading more.
If you ever have a chance, take a look at my blog.
Johanna's Blog

Teacher Comments


C4T #2 - Post 2: Off Into the World

In the post Off Into the World Teacher Tom talks about how one of the hard parts of being a preschool teacher is having to let your children go you have invested so much time into them. But also knowing that they are moving up into the world and being happy for their success. 

My comment to Teacher Tom:

Hi Tom, 

I'm Johanna Logan a student at the University of South Alabama studying to become a Elementary teacher. As a preschool teacher myself I can second the fact that it is hard to see them leave after spending so much time in your care. But oh the joy you feel when you know they are prepared to move on to bigger things. 
Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed reading! 
If you ever get a chance take a look at my blog. 

Johanna's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment