Wednesday, March 25, 2015

C4K: Summary for March



Kids holding letters that spell SCHOOL

C4K #5: Nolan

Nolan is a student in Mrs. Maslowski's 4th period. The blog post I chose to comment on from Nolan's blog was titled Driving at a Young Age. In this blog Nolan talked about how there is a controversy between kids being able to drive at 16. He stated that he thought kids should be able to drive at 16 so they can have a job, but he never put anyone elese's opinion. At the end of his blog he asked for a feedback on what he could improve.

My comment to Nolan:

Hi Nolan!

I"m Johanna Logan. I'm currently a student at the University of South Alabama studying to become an Elementary teacher. I found your post to be very interesting, it was nice to see your point of view on driving at a young age. But, I do think that adding others perspectives on the topic would have enhanced your essay to its full potential.
Thank you for sharing!
Here's a link to my blog. 
Johanna's Blog



- Johanna Logan


C4K #6: Luis

Luis is a student in in Mrs. Maslowski's 8th period. The blog post I chose to comment on from Luis's blog was titled High School Advice. In this blog Luis spoke specifically to those who are or about to entering High School. He warns them that need to be outgoing and friendly so that they can meet a lot of friends. He had very few grammatical errors that I suggested he correct, but other than that I thoroughly enjoyed Luis's advice.

My comment to Luis:

Hey Luis!
I'm Johanna Logan. I'm a student at the University of South Alabama studying to become a teacher. I enjoyed reading your blog and found it very informative to incoming high school students, but you did have a few grammatical errors. For example, your second sentence that begins with if, the i in if should be capital. Also, the word its should have an apostrophe after the t and before the s, to state it is.
Besides your easy-to-fix errors your blog was very well done. If you ever have some free time, you should take a look at my blog.
Johanna's Blog

Thank you for sharing!

-Johanna Logan


C4K #7: Connor A.

Connor is a student in Mrs. Lombard's 7th Grade English class. The blog post I chose to comment of from Connor's blog was titled Julie and the Wolves. Connor summarized the book and expressed what type of audience he felt the book would attract. He had very impressive writing skills.

My comment to Connor A:

Hey Connor!
I'm Johanna Logan. I'm currently a student at the University of South Alabama studying to become a teacher.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog. I am impressed with your writing skills. You did very well at creating a summary. I too have read Julie of the Wolves, and I think your summary fits it well.
Thank you for sharing!
If you have any free time you should take a look at my class blog.
Johanna's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment