Thursday, February 26, 2015

C4K: Summary for February

C4K #1 - Keegan

Keegan is a student in Mrs. Smebys 5th grade class. The blog post I chose to comment on from Keegan's bog was about superpowers. Mrs. Smeby asked the class if they were able to have any superpower what would they want it to be. Keegan stated that he wanted to have superman powers because he could do more than just one thing.

My comment to Keegen: 

Hi Keegan!

Superman is one of my favorite superheroes too! I think it awesome that he can do more than just fly. If i had to choose just one favorite superhero it would Cat Woman, because girls can have superpowers too!

Do you have a favorite villain?


C4K #2 - Hailey H.

Hailey is a student in Mr. Boylen's 8th grade class. The blog post I chose to comment on form Hailey's blog was titled Intro to the World. This blog post was Hailey introducing herself to the readers of her blog. She let the readers know what she was interested in doing outside of school and how even though she didn't enjoy the work that much at school she enjoyed being able to come to school to see her friends and teachers.

My comment to Hailey H:

Hi Hailey,

I'm Johanna Logan, I'm a student at the University of South Alabama currently studying to become an Elementary teacher. I enjoyed reading your blog. I find it interesting that you enjoy hair and makeup along with skate boarding and camping. Having a versatile personality is a good trait to have, especially as you get older.
I also like to go camping. What are some of the places you have been camping to? Do you have any future places you would like to go camping to?
Here's a link to my blog.
Johanna's Blog
 
kids holding hands

C4K #3 - Hailey N.

Hailey is a student in Ms. Leatherwoods 8th grade Language Arts class. The blog post I chose was titled "An Unsual Pet". This post was about Hailey talking about how her Yia Yia, which is Greek for grandmother, suprise her with an unsual pet. A Australian Sugar Glider. Hailey talks about how she loves to antagonize her sugar glider when shes bored, and how she's thankful to have him.

My comment to Hailey N:

Hi Hailey!
I’m Johanna Logan, I’m a student at the University of South Alabama studying to become a Elementary Teacher.
I enjoyed reading your post. I never really knew what a Australian Sugar Glider was until I read your post. They seem like a really neat pet to have!
I have a rabbit, her name is Eloise. Pets make the best friends!
Do you have any other pets? Here's a link to my blog.
Johanna's Blog


C4K #4 - Joey

Joey is a student in Mrs. Maslowski's class. They were to choses thier favorite famous African American and write about why they felt they were important. Joey chose Kevin Hart and explained why he liked Kevin Hart. His reasoning for liking Kevin Hat were because he was a funny comedian and a good actor.

My comment to Joey:


Hi Joey!
I'm Johanna Logan a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama studying to become an Elementary teacher.
I enjoyed reading your post about Kevin Hart. I agree that he is very funny and well known for his comedy. He is also a very good actor!
Do you have any other African American actors/ comedians that you enjoy?

Thanks for sharing.
Visit my blog, Johanna's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment